L.A. Songwriter's Network Showcase, 1/17/2007, 7:30 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007
      Reminder from: songwriters-network Yahoo! Group

      Title: L.A. Songwriter's Network Showcase

      Date: Wednesday January 17, 2007
      Time: 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
      Location: Coffee Gallery Backstage
      Street: 2029 N. Lake Ave
      City State Zip: Altadena, CA
      Notes: Sign up to perform at the showcase by emailing to :
      showcase@...

      Showcase event gallery of photos and more details are available on the L.A. Songwriter's Network website:
      http://www.songnet.org

      The showcase provides opportunity to perform your songs on a professional stage, before your songwriting peers, in a supportive atmosphere. This is always a fun event!

      Please come early, be on time, we reserve the right to move up the list when we have late shows and no shows. (Please don't be a no show!).

    • jimi@songnet.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007
        HEy!
        YEah, we got a lil' behind on email. Lots going on.
        send an email to showcase@... if you'd like to play our FIRST
        SHOWCASE OF THE NEW YEAR!
        We still have a few spots open!
        Seeya then!