Build your fan base on MySpace

  • gilli
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2006
      Message
      I found this awesome program. It's called Badder Adder and you can manage your MySpace account, plus add friends quickly through the program. I personally would always be selective but if you're an artist and you find an artist like you with similar styles and interests, this is a nice way to cross promote with other "friends".

      There is a free demo, but it costs $47 to purchase, and personally, I think this is a terrific buy for such a marketing program. Take advantage of it and see what it can do for you ;)

      Enjoy ;) But don't spam. k? Just cross market, build your fan base and share music :)

      gilli