THE T-Memo: BENEFIT REMINDER & OTHER BUZZINGS...

  • tariq mirza
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005

      L.A. based artist TEE-M (Tariq Mirza) is putting together a benefit to raise money
      for the South Asian Earthquake families at Club Twenty Twenty
      in Santa Monica, Fri. Dec. 9th.
      The proceeds will go to The President's (Pakistan) Relief Fund.
      On Oct. 8th an earthquake of a magnitude of 7.6 struck near Islamabad, Pakistan.
      The death toll is now over 80,000 with extensive damage in Pakistan, Kashmir
      and India.

      South Asian Earthquake Benefit (Pakistan, India, Kashmir)
      At Club Twenty Twenty Fri. Dec. 9th  8-10pm
      2020 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA
      $10 Cover, Proceeds go to The President's Relief Fund
      Silent Auction...some amazing chairs from Pakistan, courtesy
      of Kalamkar (one of the hottest stores on Melrose)

      Mike Stark (Author, Black Sabbath: An Oral History) MC for the evening
      Sponsored by "Rock 50" http://WPMD.org

      Short Performances By:
      Brandon Schott  www.brandonschott.com
      Slow Car Crash  www.slowcarcrash.com
      Willies                www.willies.net
      DJ Monkey          www.djmonkey.tk
      TEE-M                 www.tee-m.com

      For some reason our SIGNED rock 'n roll brothers and sisters are not stepping up
      to the plate for this huge dissaster. So here is a great moment for all the
      UNsigned Indie Revolutionaries to send them a message that,
      Ladies and Gentlemen...IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!!!!!

      CONGRATS TO TWO ROCK 'N ROLL AUTHORS...
      MIKE STARK (BLACK SABBATH: AN ORAL HISTORY) AND
      LEE BALLINGER (LYNYRD SKYNYRD: AN ORAL HISTORY)
      BOTH THE BANDS WILL BE INDUCTED IN THE ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME
      CERMONIES IN MARCH in New York...does this make Mike and Lee, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame authors??......I, I don't know, but I do know that they both will be at the
      Earthquake Benefit, one will be the emcee for the evening and the other, the official heckler for the evening!!!
      Yeh! but can they sing FREE BIRD & IRON MAN?????

      ASCAP AWARDS TEE-M...
      FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW, TEE-M HAS BEEN AWARDED
      THE ASCAP PLUS AWARD...THIS IS QUITE AMAZING, AS TO RECIEVE
      THIS, ONE HAS TO FILL OUT A LENGTHY FORM, I COMPLETELY FORGOT
      TO DO THAT. THIS GOES TO SHOW THAT ASCAP TRULY UNDERSTANDS
      THAT, "ROCK 'N ROLL SHOULD NOT BE BUSINESS AS USUAL".

      YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A STAR BABY...TO BE ON THEIR VIDEO SHOW!!!
      KCSG Television (Southern Utah) has partnered with UNSIGNED Music Mag (Atlanta, GA) to launch a new indie video show (THE ECHO) and is currently accepting music video submissions. KCSG braodcasts to over 70,000 households and there is no payola involved here. If they like what they see and hear, than you're on baby!!!!
      For more info write Theecho@... or visit www.unsignedmusicmag.com
      or heck just give Mike Gardner a call 435-467-4767

      EVERYBODY, EVERYWHERE,  LET'S ALL SING FOR JOHN LENNON THIS THURSDAY!!!!!

      TEE-M's album EARTHIOTIC...songsfromaoneroompalace is available
      from anywhere on the globe at www.cdbaby.com/teem

      A big thanks to booker SUE LANDOLFI...

      CHEERIOS!!!!!!!

      TEE-M (Tariq)