aug 7

  • jimi yamagishi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      Hope you're havin' fun!
      Just got back from vacation. Sorry for the bounced emails. I got some HUGE
      files for the upcoming EXPO in Sept that filled it up!
      'Till then, if ya wanna get a taste of what to expect @ the EXPO, be sure to
      come to our Aug 7th meeting featuring Kenny Metcalf from Javamusic!
      Thomas has been working on getting the info up on the songnet.org site for
      you, so go check it out.
      As previously mentioned, BRING YOUR DEMOS & CDS. Depending on the number, we
      may draw from a bucket, BUT, we'll try to get everybody listened to.
      Remember, we're all fans too, so bring extra CDs for sale or swap if ya got
      'em.
      Seeya there!
      August 7th Wednesday
      Coffee Gallery Backstage
      2029 N. Lake Ave
      Altadena
      7:30-10:30
      Be sure to remind me there, IN PERSON about playing the showcase on the 21st
      too!