Alycia Miles

  • Kenny Love
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      On April 16, 2005, new Houston-based record label,
      Eartastic Records, officially opens its doors and will
      release its debut artist, Alycia Miles, worldwide.

      Alycia is a new crossover artist who blends Urban,
      Rnb & Hip Hop within her original repertoire.

      Additionally, plans for a major record release party
      are already underway and we will keep you abreast
      of its development.

      Meanwhile, hear one of Alycia's smooth, mellow
      singles ("Agape Love") at:

      http://www.mubiz.com/AlyciaMiles.html

      Likewise, we would greatly appreciate learning your
      opinion of the single by your responding to us at
      kennylove@...

      Should we use your comment on the label's website,
      as well as on Alycia's personal website, we will also
      provide a link back from each of our sites to your own
      site as well.

      In advance, thanks!

      ~ Kenny Love, Dir. of Mktg.
      Eartastic Records