holiday gifts for children

  • Wendy Hersh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Yes, Its me, wendee, the infamous childrens artist in
      the group. I know some of you must be scratching your
      heads trying to think of an original holiday gift for
      your neice, nephew, cousin, neighbor.......
      how about a copy of
      "Animal Dance and Other Silly Songs" by WENDEE.
      This CD was nominated for 4 childrens music awards
      including best song, best new artist and best CD.

      How can I hear the songs before I buy- go to
      CDbaby.com/wendee or wendeesmusic.com

      You can order online or by mail and get the music in
      time for the holiday rush.

      Email me if you want more info or mailing
      instructions.

      Oh, and the price - normally $14.99, but for songnet
      members $13.00 plus shipping.

      You must know a kid somewhere right?

      The target ages for the CD goes from 1 to 8 year olds.

      And you think you have a tough audience, how often do
      you care how old your crowd is?

      Hope to hear from y'all soon.
      Happy holidays
      wendee

      =====
      Have you done your "Animal Dance" today?
      Done the "Round Like a Circle Dance" ?
      visit
      http://www.wendeesmusic.com to find out how