Kim Erin CD Release show and party

  • Kim Erin Spratt
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2004

      Ok I am still new at this yahoo groups thing…and attaching flyers;)!

      Hi ALL! I guess I sent this to everyone without knowing it! Hope you can all come to the show….this is 10 years of my life in the making!

      Please see the attached flyer…and come rawk out with us!

      Love,

      Kim

      www.kim-erin.com

      CD Release Party