Charlie's Music Montage in Glendale On Friday!

  • charlene white
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2002
      Hi All! I hope the New Year is treating you all fantastically!
      See ya at Patrick's?
      Charlie

      CHARLIE'S MUSIC MONTAGE

      Come on out to Patrick's and join us for music, fun, good food and coffee!

      January's awesome lineup features:

      Doug Turner !
      Che Zuro !
      DeeDee O'Malley !

      Hosted by Charlie White, who will play a few tunes as well.........

      January 25, 2002
      Show Time 8 pm-- no cover!

      Patrick's
      6320 San Fernando Rd