Cutting edge producer &...

  • jimi yamagishi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hope you're havin' fun!
      TRAVIS ALLEN is our special guest day after tomorrow!
      Cutting edge producer with offices in LA & Nashville, Check our site:
      www.songnet.org for more!
      FREE!
      Also, extra special guest Jenny Bruce, with recent cuts in film & TV.
      She'll be an extra-special limited engagement performance for Bob Stane AND
      will be available to us for discussion about touring & placement as well!
      So this will be an exceptionally useful night for anyone looking to move
      their career forward.
      Get there early for good parking (Lake Ave only please) & great networking!
      We're expecting a few new people from this past weekend's Call to Arts Expo
      too!
      March 3rd, 7:30pm
      Travis Allen & Jenny Bruce
      @ SongNet
      The Coffee Gallery Backstage
      2029 N. Lake Ave.
      Altadena
      210 off @ Lake, 2 miles north on Lake, Left side
      Buy a cup of coffee & go all the way to the back of the coffee bar if you've
      never been there before.
      The Backstage is a seperate room inside not visible from the front.
      FREE!
      NO COVER!
      But please buy a cuppa coffee to be nice. Thanks!

      Say �good-bye� to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
      offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/