FWD: Seattle Based Singer Songwriter Looking for Late November Dates in NYC

  • STLM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003

      The following is a forwarded message… Please reply to the Robin Chifari twelvestring509@... if you can help.

      Hey guys.  I've been in touch with a singer/songwriter based out of Seattle for a month or so and she will be touring the east coast, NYC  area later this month. (her name is Kathryn and you can get to her site from www.robineve.com  She will be at VP South's open mic on > 11-25, which I am very excited about, and is also interested in playing a showcase during her time here, if possible. I don't have anything cooking for the days she is interested in so I figured I would post and see if you had any leads, ideas etc..... if you know of anything and are interested in having her play the dates listed below, please get in touch with me so I can get her in touch with you from there.

      Thanks in advance
      Robin Eve
      www.robineve.com
      ps - I did let her know already about all the open mics in the area - she is interested in a showcase, or guest spot someplace.......she writes: Any chance you or other local women songwriters are interested in doing another showcase, with a guest from seattle :)?   My open dates are: Sun. 11/23 , Mon. 11/24 & Wed. 11/26

      The following is a forwarded message… Please reply to the jeremy@... if you can help.

      Forwarded By:

      StreetTeam Local Music

      www.streetteamlocalmusic.com