No traffic?

  • Salvatore
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2009
      Hi,

      I hadn't been keeping up with Starsailor group for a long while. When I checked earlier there had been no messages there since Aug. 27, so I assumed a large chunk of people from Starsailor had migrated over here, but this group has only a couple of dozen members and as far as I can tell only 18 messages since dating back to 2008. There used to be more traffic than that in a single day on the Starsailor site at times. Where did everyone go? Any single place or just spread out to the cosmos?

      Sal