Madonna Ruulz

  • piratessfas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2008
      "Why does every time Madonna changes her breast cones, some media pundit says she's "reinvented" herself? ...Madonna only wanted to be famous and every thing she has ever done was in fulfillment of that goal. She hasn't RE-invented herself, she is singular invention: Patent number 1032872197 titled: "Look at me, I'm famous!"

      -Python Bonkers: 'A Million Little Pieces of Feces' p.211