OT Hey we have our CD out

  • Dale Kay
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2006
      Just a short note, our CD is done. Can be found at CD Baby.

      Links http://cdbaby.com/cd/inquisitorbetrayer
      main band site http://www.inquisitorbetrayer.com

      samples at all sites, the trailer is 8 minutes and those that
      purchased the CD tell me, it's a good representation of the CD.

      Enjoy

      Dale
    • piratessfas
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2006
        GOOD WORK! Keep the music alive! Best of luck to you!

        Vallin