pluto-in-cap, black moon

  • piratessfas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2008
      Tues. June 3 2008 11:30a-4p

      I get to my beloved McJob at Barnes & Noble GA Tech, and I find a book at the Customer Service desk called 'Patriot Pirates' by Robert Patton. It's about American privateers during the American Revolution and how they devastated British supply lines. Pluto was in Capricorn at that point in history as it is now. Ironically, of course, ELP is British. Song For All Seasons: "WE'RE AN AMERICAN BAND (ooo-hoooo!)"

      Later that same day I saw a book called 'In the Courts of The Crimson Kings' ("iiii-ii-ing...ah-ah-ahhhhh") by S.M. Stirling. It has ZEPPELINS on the cover (symbolism as subtle as a flying sledgehammer!).

      Then Obama clinched the Dem nomination.

      Where's my monolith and my tapir leg bone?
    • piratessfas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2008
        --- In songforallseasons@yahoogroups.com, "piratessfas" <piratessfas@...> wrote:

        > Tues. June 3 2008 11:30a-4p
        >
        > I get to my beloved McJob at Barnes & Noble GA Tech, and I find a book at the Customer Service desk called 'Patriot Pirates' by Robert Patton. It's about American privateers during the American Revolution and how they devastated British supply lines. Pluto was in Capricorn at that point in history as it is now. Ironically, of course, ELP is British. Song For All Seasons: "WE'RE AN AMERICAN BAND (ooo-hoooo!)"
        >
        > Later that same day I saw a book called 'In the Courts of The Crimson Kings' ("iiii-ii-ing...ah-ah-ahhhhh") by S.M. Stirling. It has ZEPPELINS on the cover (symbolism as subtle as a flying sledgehammer!).
        >
        > Then Obama clinched the Dem nomination.
        >
        > Where's my monolith and my tapir leg bone?

        ALL HAIL ZHE GLORIOUS RRRRRRE-VO-LOOOOOOOOOOO-SHUN!