Creative Loafing/GA Music Directory

  • piratessfas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 1:09 AM
      I/WE am/are listed in 'Creative Loafing's' Georgia Music Guide. It's an insert in the latest (PRINT) edition of CL. The listing is in the "covers" section on page 8. Next to it is an ad for 'Georgia Music Magazine' featuring Sharon Jones and the Dap Band and The B-52's. The Dap Band also backed up Amy Winehouse on 'Back To Black' and tour. The latest B-52's 'Funplex' rocks. I've always liked them!