Vallin Sfas sent you a video: "Van Halen "So This is Love""

  • YouTube Service
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013
      Vallin Sfas sent you a video: "Van Halen "So This is Love""
      Vallin Sfas has shared a video with you on YouTube
      This is the first video I saw after I came home from college May 1983. And this sexy struttin' (watch Diamond Dave...and the girls in the audience) is the basis of my Vallin MAXIMUM SEX-AND-ROCK-AND-ROLL SFAS brand.
      Van Halen "So This is Love"
      by gsan1
      Live in Oakland CA
      ©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066