[Song For All Seasons] The Last Psychiatrist: Amy Schumer Offers You A Look Into Your Soul

  • Blogger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013
      [http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/06/amy_schumer_offers_you_a_look.html]
      The Last Psychiatrist: Amy Schumer Offers You A Look Into Your Soul: "The goal of your ego is not to change, but what you don't realize is that time is moving on regardless.  Ian Anderson wrote a poem about this, you should study it carefully."'via Blog this'
      And I'm probably the only person who read this knowing that he's referring to Jethro Tull's 'Thick As A Brick'. The poem/libretto is properly written by 'Gerald Bostock'. You can say that I studied it very well, indeed.

      --
      Posted By Blogger to Song For All Seasons at 1/30/2013 09:11:00 AM