Nicole Atkins: open email

  • piratessfas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2008
      Hi Nicole!

      I don't know if you've clcked here yet from my email to you on MySpace, but I'm bumping you up to Special Mention/REQUIRED LISTENING (SFAS readers take note). I'm more impressed with you and Neptune City every time I hear it or see one of your videos.

      Also love "Words of Love" on the Barnes & Noble promo freebie (yes fans, freebie. Hurry on down to your friendly local B&N!).

      "Love You...Love You..." (you are SO Abbey Road!),
      Vallin