Vallin Sfas sent you a video: "Joy- Apollo 100- 1972 "

  • YouTube Service
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Vallin Sfas sent you a video: "Joy- Apollo 100- 1972"
      Vallin Sfas has shared a video with you on YouTube
      Joy- Apollo 100- 1972
      The Fabulous 70's.Another time machine smash.The music was so great but the technology was ancient.Now it's reversed the technology is great and the music stinks. This song is an instant Yesterday Once More. I first heard it again after about 15 years in The Boogie Nights movie.I would have put in a clip but it takes forever. The 70's.People make fun of the decade but the music in general if you forget Billy Don't Be A Hero and that bubblegum was still marvelous.Still better than the 80's, 90's and Zero's.This decade is the zero's.Love this song.
      ©2012 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066