Vallin Sfas sent you a video: "Rachel Flowers - Piano Concerto No. 1 by Keith Emerson - piano & flute"

  • YouTube Service
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Vallin Sfas sent you a video: "Rachel Flowers - Piano Concerto No. 1 by Keith Emerson - piano & flute"
      Vallin Sfas has shared a video with you on YouTube
      Rachel Flowers - Piano Concerto No. 1 by Keith Emerson - piano & flute
      Rachel wrote this arrangement of Keith Emerson's Piano Concerto No. 1 about two weeks ago on the day after she received her new flute. Apparently getting her Muramatsu was an inspirational event.

      This was meant to be a test run for my new Zoom Q3HD - I had never used it before. I thought Rachel was going to play an excerpt for me, but she just kept on going. It was a true trial by fire for my new video recording system, and I must say that I love it! There are a few things I will do differently next time around, but... my God! I captured this!!

      12sb
      ©2012 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066