The Times They are A-Ending

  • Vallin SFAS
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012
      "The Times They Are A-Ending" Father Divine
      I’d like to thank you
      For selling me at cost
      Someday you’ll realize just what you have lost
      You saw the rising river and named your price
      By the way, thanks for all the band advise
      Your squandering your final dance
      You play your petty little games of chance
      You hold dominion over all the sows
      With your hollow vows,
      To your sacred cows.
      It disappoints me to see you with your crown in hock
      Still you have the nerve to point out all the things I’m not
      In a war of words a river of threats you’ll spill
      You speak the language but you don’t have the will
      Unto each age a destroyer is born who claims to have had an audience with you
      What plastic hell is this you have made,
      Pointless and revolving?
      If there is no reason for any of this
      what’s the point in evolving?
      Ocean song
      Call me home over tides of woe
      And give voice to reason,
      Anywhere that the four winds blow
      And pull tight the flags to many have died defending
      And sing unto the tyrants that the times they are a-ending.