ROCK-OOOOOONNN!!

  • piratessfas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2008
      I was browsing at Wordsmith Bookstore in Decatur (GA) last Saturday, and by coincidence Dan Kennedy was doing a book reading/signing for his memoir Rock On. I had scanned the book at Wordsmith a few weeks earlier, so I stayed for the reading.

      BTW: Highly Recommended

      There were only 10 promotional t-shirts, and Dan raffled the first one with the riddle: "Name the bass player with Big Country who has also played with Peter Townsend". He didn't think anone would get this, and he was amazed when my hand went right up. Now, youze people know better than to try to catch me on arcane knowledge of Brit-invasion prog-rock. OF COURSE (mais, bien sur) I knew the answer: Tony Butler. Great Bassist. Anyone know what he's up to lately?