since I'm here

  • piratessfas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008

      I'm at the GA Dept of Labor trying to locate my first Google AdSense Million (where 'da hell's my money?).

      Anny-oo...Required reading: Like A Rolling Stone by Steven Kurush. Due out April 22. An Up And Down with 2 Stones tribute bands, and a general tale about the tribute/cover band demimonde.

      Bear in mind that Herbie Hancock winning a Grammy for River is essentially a Grammy for a TRIBUTE ALBUM!

      Highly recommended: Neptune City by Nicole Atkins. If One Cell In The Sea was produced by Jeff Lynne. Atkins cites Roy Orbison's "pop noir" as an influence, and you know what homies Orbison and Lynne were. The opening and coda to New World Record is really 'Edge of Night' noir, don'cha think?