VallinSFAS sent you a video: "velvet underground - ven us in furs"

  • YouTube Service
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
      VallinSFAS sent you a video: "velvet underground - venus in furs"
      YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

      VallinSFAS has shared a video with you on YouTube:

      I'm just now getting into Velvet Underground because I'm Samhaining Andy Warhol. But we could do this or "Femme Fatale". Or "Sweet Jane":D!
      a video of one of the best bands
      © 2011 YouTube, LLC
      901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066