What did you expect?

  • Vallin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011

      [Clapton] "Layla...was actually about an emotional experience. A woman that I felt really deeply about and who turned me down, and I had to kind of pour it out in some way. So we wrote these songs, made an album, and the whole thing was great.

      [Interviewer] What did the woman think?

      [Clapton] She didn't give a damn."

      -Eric Clapton 1974 Rolling Stone interview

    • Vallin
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011