Coudn't Stop Laughing!

  • Vallin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011

      Just played this sex-thrash of a set (who knew geek anthems like "Fly By Night" and "Heart Of The Sunrise" --"HOTS" to Robyn--could be such a turn-on. Just depends on the pre-amp setting!). Anyway I put on the radio (yeah, Human League's "Don't You Love Me" showed up. That is based--like Fleetwood Mac--on an intramural affair), and I ended up with "Suspicious Minds" followed by "Life's Been Good" (Joe Walsh). Having read Alanna Nash's thoroughly (give her credit) lurid (what else could it be?) Elvis sex-and-drugs-and-silly-movies-and-rock-n'-roll catalog 'Baby, Let's Play House', I could not keep a straight face while singing: "When an old friend I know..." (I BET you do!). And of course all we fabulous RockStars own mansions we don't reside in and ride around in double security stretch Maybachs.

      (BTW: you DO know that the bass solo to "Heart Of The Sunrise" is Chris Squire doing Hendrix. Just bend the strings and hold the top notes.)