1991-92, re: Yes and Paul and Linda

  • Vallin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2011
      In late summer 1991 I conceived of the working model of 'Song For All Seasons' as a 32-piece orchestra. I started placing flyers at the major music conservatories in September. I created the name and letterhead for Song For All Seasons in January 1992, when "cut and paste" really MEANT "cut" and "paste". I met my future wife with that letterhead in June 1992 through 'Fanzine For The Common Man'. She got me to NYC/Brooklyn where I got into net-cafes in 2005 and launched this #1 Google page-ranked (YAYYYY-US!!!) Yahoo Group.

      When I moved to NYC/BKLN in 1995 I joined a garage band that was playing a medley of "Heart Of The Sunrise/Tarkus". I had my performing debut with this band at The Underground Lounge in Queens ('The Partridge Family' was on in the pool room when we came in--a full circle for me). I left the group because we really weren't progressing fast enough for me :)):D!!