VallinSFAS sent you a video: "EMERSON LAKE & PALMER- PIRATES Pt2: Perf. by Young Symphony Orchestra & Ban d from São Paulo-Brasil"

  • YouTube Service
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2010
      VallinSFAS sent you a video: "EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-PIRATES Pt2: Perf. by Young Symphony Orchestra & Band from São Paulo-Brasil"
      YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

      VallinSFAS has shared a video with you on YouTube:

      The Young Symphony Orchestra & Band from São Paulo-Brasil have performed several concerts from classical music to Brazilian music and Classic Rock, in this case EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-PIRATES was performed firstly and then Rick Wakeman's Arthur album. Through the years they have performed Journey To The Centre Of The Earth as well along the amazing Sao Paulo University Choir in several venues, they are all together again at Latin America Memorial in Sao Paulo conducted by Monica Giardini in a concert to remember, I got this video from a tape which I don't know who filmed, but as the sound quality was not so good, I decided to mix the audio from their CD released officially here in Brazil and through Voiceprint label (http://www.voiceprint.co.uk/web/Release /VP271CD/) in which their performance is incredible, as well the ELP's Pirates piece, which was such perfect, and added some pictures I took from one of the concerts I had pleased to watch, plus light effects. Well, they pe... more
      © 2010 YouTube, LLC
      901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066