VallinSFAS sent you a video: "Mater Tenebrarum"

  • YouTube Service
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2010
      VallinSFAS sent you a video: "Mater Tenebrarum"
      YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

      VallinSFAS has shared a video with you on YouTube:

      I was looking up the Gutenberg Bible and the word "tenebrae" (darkness). I thought of this classic. My we do love our Orff, don't we, Keith?

      Those of you who know me are familiar with the screaming Latin choruses that herald my approach };).
      Keith Emerson - Mater Tenebrarum
      © 2010 YouTube, LLC
      901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066