VallinSFAS sent you a video: "Robert Johnson - Hellhou nd On My Trail"

  • YouTube Service
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      VallinSFAS sent you a video: "Robert Johnson - Hellhound On My Trail"
      YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

      VallinSFAS has shared a video with you on YouTube:

      This is one of my favorite things by Robert. The real thing to consider is he died so young. We are left to imagine how great he would have been as he aged and matured into his music and his life.
      © 2010 YouTube, LLC
      901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066