AFM

  • piratessfas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2007
      Yerz Truly owner and moderator Vallin is now a proud new member of The Atlanta Federation of Musicians, Local 148-462 of The American Federation of Musicians. I joined based on the recommendation of classical flautist Nicole Randall, who also has her own yahoo group. I advise any players interested in Song For All Seasons to join. I'm further delighted to share a membership with guitarists Earl Klugh and Gary Rossington of Lynyrd Skynyrd. I wouldn't be the ambitious prog-opera divo that I am without "Freebird" and 'One More From The Road'.

      Vallin
    • Vallin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2007
        Yerz Truly owner of this group is now a proud new member of The
        Atlanta Federation of Musicians Local 148-462 of The American
        Federation of Musicians. I advise anyone interested in joining Song
        For All Seasons to join the AFM.

        Vallin