Vallin wanted you to see this item at Barnes & Noble.com

  • piratessfas@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2009
      Barnesandnoble.com - Email A Friend
      Barnesandnoble.com

      Email a Friend

      songforallseasons@yahoogroups.com, Vallin wanted you to see this item at Barnes & Noble.com
      Bach: Violin ConcertosBach: Violin Concertos
      Julia Fischer
      CD
      $9.99 Online price (Save 33%)
      $8.99 Members price
      Find out more at Barnes & Noble.com
      Vallin included this message for you:
      We've featured this at the GA Tech Store for 2 months, and there's a great interview with her in Gramophone (Google it). We need her in the band!

      This email was sent on May 01, 2009. Prices and availability are subject to change.
      © 1997 - 2009 Barnesandnoble.com llc
    • piratessfas@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2009
        Barnesandnoble.com - Email A Friend
        Barnesandnoble.com

        Email a Friend

        songforallseasons@yahoogroups.com, Vallin wanted you to see this item at Barnes & Noble.com
        My One and Only ThrillMy One and Only Thrill
        Melody Gardot
        CD
        $9.99 Online price (Save 28%)
        $8.99 Members price
        Find out more at Barnes & Noble.com
        Vallin included this message for you:
        Aside from her amazing story of survival, Melody is a great singer reminiscent of Peggy Lee and Billie Holliday. Claus Ogelthorpe provides his otherworldly arrangements.

        This email was sent on June 03, 2009. Prices and availability are subject to change.
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 16, 2009
          Barnesandnoble.com - Email A Friend
          Barnesandnoble.com

          Email a Friend

          songforallseasons@yahoogroups.com, Vallin wanted you to see this item at Barnes & Noble.com
          Introducing Robin McKelleIntroducing Robin McKelle
          Robin McKelle
          CD
          This item is currently out of stock.
          Find out more at Barnes & Noble.com

          This email was sent on October 16, 2009. Prices and availability are subject to change.
          © 1997 - 2009 Barnesandnoble.com llc