'Facebook Era'

  • piratessfas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      (w/ apologies to Yahoo...)
      (I still love you)

      'The Facebook Era' by Clara Shih is in the Bus/Mgmt section of your friendly neighborhood Barnes & Noble (hint: raise!). It defines that 21st cent International Congress as a social marketing tool, and offers paid apps for those of you with real computers and real salaries. Must be nice.

      You know we're all into [KEYWORDS] sex (and) drugs (and) rock-and-roll here,...so

      HYPERMARKET US!

      "...here we are now"