HEJIRA

  • piratessfas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 3:03 AM
      'HEJIRA', the name of Joni Mitchell's 1976 masterpiece, is Arabic for "a break from one's past". Historically it describes Mohammed's flight from persecution (that was a long-ass time ago!).

      Uranus has just transited from my IVth to my 5th house, Neptune entered my IVth over a year ago, and Pluto (A PLANET, dammit!) is in [komm zhe] rrrrrrrrrre-vo-looooooooooo-tion-ary (kom-radz) Capricorn [1510-1527/1762-1779] in my 2nd house.

      "A defector from the petty wars..."