BLACK MOON

  • piratessfas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2009
      As usual--'round midnight Thurs.-- I played ELP's "Black Moon", "Changing States", and "Burning Bridges". I then set my CD changer to random shuffle, and it played Nicole Atkins' "Neptune City" (planet Neptune is in my IVth house, and Uranus just entered my 5th house) and "Cool Enough":

      "I don't care where you're going
      You're taking me with you
      This place has nothing
      I could want
      But maybe someday
      I might feel different
      But still that's someday
      Still that's SO-OME-DAY
      So take me with you"

      Then I went out and nipped a few werginz};).