What Would Google Do?

  • piratessfas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      Y'all gotta' read (yeah--required) Jeff Jarvis' 'What Would Google Do?' It's the latest and easiest to read macrosocio-econo-science survey about the massive cultural impact of the world's largest search engine and information service.

      Google would link me to PLAYBOY! Cuz...it could. Aaaaaaaand because [snif] it likes me; really, really likes me! Like Amy Sedaris.

      Go ahead: keyword "piratessfas, playboy"!