StrengthsFinder at last

  • piratessfas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Dec 31 2008/Jan 1 2009:

      I FINALLY took the StrengthsFinder test that Marcus Buckingham and Tom Rath have been going on about. You'd think after TWO F-K'G YEARS of publication they'd be over this hokey Barnum & Bailey promo crap of charging $25 for an access code.

      I went to the library just to be safe. I made a photo finish just as the library was closing at 5p, and I sent an email to myself like a winning pass at the last second in the game while being tackled.

      My strengths are:
      Maximizer
      Input
      Significance
      Self-Assurance
      Intellection

      If you "alabe" my birthchart (5:38a Wash.,DC, Nov 21 1961), you'll see that Skorp/Taurus moon--I/VII relationship. I read years ago that Skorps like to add the finishing gloss to projects just bubbling under.