Re: Free Stackable Containers

  • Renee Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013
      Hey Local people, schools, community groups! Our landlord has a bunch of stackable containers that another tenant is throwing out (see photo attached for example). They are in good shape. They are looking for people willing to take them. If you are interested, either stop by between 9 and 3 on a weekday or you can email me and I'll get you in touch with them.

      It's in the old Ames Envelope Building in Union Square, near Market Basket. The address is 19 and 21 Properzi Way, off of Somerville Ave. Go to end of street until you see the building with the Ames sign in front of you and the road turns left. Instead of turning left, go right, into the driveway between the two buildings. Parking lot in back. Ask anyone you see for Mark or for the containers. They all seemed to know about them.

      Renée Scott
      TwoMamas Photography