Join the Inside-OUT Gallery artist for sidewalk reception TONIGHT, 5:30pm-7pm

  • yp_heather_somerville
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013

      Celebrate the Artists of Somerville Open Studios at the Inside-OUT Gallery

      The Sidewalk Reception for the SOS 2013
      When: April 26th, 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.

      Where: In front of the Inside Out Gallery (AKA:CVS window in  Davis Sq.)

      Join us for an outside sidewalk reception in honor of this month artist in the Inside-OUT gallery. Meet the artists and learn more about their work. Somerville Open Studios maps will be available as well.

      About Somerville Open Studios

      Somerville Open Studios (SOS) is a non-profit organization formed for the purpose of producing an annual open studio and related events in Somerville, Massachusetts.

      Through its programming, SOS gives access to the work of visual artists living and working in the city of Somerville. We provide opportunities to view art made within the community; to interact with local artists; and to have access to artists' working spaces. Our goal is to broaden the public's exposure to, and appreciation of, finished works of art as well as the art-making process. This exposure both educates the community and raises awareness of the diverse artistic experience available in Somerville.

      April 2013 SOS Inside-OUT Gallery Artists

      Emily Garfield
      emily@...

      Jim Baab
      jimbaab@...

      Beth Capotosto
      bethcapotosto@...

      Suzanne Lubeck
      soozie.lubeck@...

      Kristin Selesnick
      Kristin.selesnick@...

      Cat Tweedie Ball
      catherine.tweedie@...

      Patricia Wellenkamp
      bluecloud@...

      Alison Gould
      alison.a.gould@...

      Joshua Brennan
      josbrenn@...

      Gessica Silverman
      gessica@...

      Paul Kroner
      http://www.paulkroner.com

      Lyn Brown - Paper Wasp Designs
      PAPERWASPL@...

      Will Alderfer
      www.willalderfer.com

      Julie Peck
      julie@...

      Sholeh Regna
      sholeh_art@...

      About the Inside-Out Gallery

      The Inside-Out Gallery is located in the CVS Window in Davis Square, a unique space that allows the public to view an eclectic array of works from artists and local organizations each month. The mission of the Somerville Arts Council is to cultivate and celebrate the creative expressions of the Somerville community. Through

      innovative collaborations and quality programming we work to make the arts an integral part of life reflective of our diverse city.