free chipboard sheets for artists/educators

  • Mike Dacey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013

      I have thousands of 7x23” sheets of brown chipboard taking up space in my studio, endcuts from larger parent sheets on a recurring job. Certainly usable for smaller projects but I’m sitting on several lifetimes worth so please help me get rid of it.

      THE RULES:

      -pick up only! Shipping this would be a pain and more costly than just buying it from a supplier near you. You can buy chipboard from xpedx, lamitech, papertec, and a number of other places if you aren't able to pick up.

      -you have to take at least 50lbs. seriously. I have so much of this stuff that making arrangements for people to come take 100 sheets at a time wouldn’t make a dent in what I’m trying to clear out.

      -please email to make arrangements - chipboard is located at Repeat Press in Somerville MA. I’m here pretty much every day during normal business hours but evenings/weekends might be possible as well.

      -no payment necessary but beer/coffee/snacks/wood type will not be turned down.

      hopefully somebody can put this to use!

      -----

      Mike Dacey

      Repeat Press