Fabric and yarn available for pick-up on Wed at Nave Gallery

  • Tori Costa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25 9:01 AM
      Hi, all.

      The Nave Gallery's Fiber Swap was a big success this past weekend, and we still have fabric and yarn left.

      Please come by Wednesday night from 6-8 pm to grab items for your various projects.  You do not need to bring your own stash to exchange, but please bring a donation (canned goods, toiletries, financial contribution) to benefit the Somerville Homeless Coalition.

      Wednesday, March 27
      6-8 pm
      Nave Gallery
      155 Powderhouse Blvd