Call for artists: Cambridge Artists' Coop in Harvard Square

  • devaneybennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 12:52 PM
      The Cambridge Artists' Coop is seeking new artists for its gallery space in Harvard Square.  We accept all media for jury (jewelry, ceramics, glass, wood, wearables, leather, cards, etc.)  The  jury is based on actual work samples (not photos), and it's always held on the second Tuesday of the month.  There is absolutely no hourly work commitment required to sell your work in the store.  The store has been in operation for 25 years, and we're celebrating by reaching out to new, dynamic, local artists.  Please contact devaneybennett@... if you have questions about the jury process, or about the store in general.

      ABOUT CAC
      The Cambridge Artists' Cooperative is located in famous Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Founded in 1989, we remain an artist owned and operated Gallery of Contemporary American Craft showcasing the work of over 200 artists from across the USA.