Stained Glass Art Workshop in Somerville - THIS SUNDAY

  • Tova Speter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      The MEM Project offers Jewish art workshops to young adults (20's-40's) and is based at Vernon Street Studios in Somerville.

      If you are interested in adding creativity, art, and Jewish learning to your list of resolutions for the new year, start things off now by registering for our upcoming Stained Glass Workshop. This 2 session workshop series will be taught by Somerville glass artist Emily Bhargava; allowing you the opportunity to create your own colorful piece to brighten your home and impress your friends (and yourself). See below for more info....

      UPCOMING ART WORKSHOP

      Turn Your Space Into A Sanctuary!
      beginner stained glass workshop
      Sunday January 6 & January 13
      3pm - 6:30pm

      Registration now open!**only a few spots remain, sign up today!

      There’s a good reason that so many synagogues have stained glass in the sanctuary. The quality of light and the color of light in a space affects the way that we feel. Ordinary white light can be transformed into an invigorating or a calming presence. Join us to look at examples of Jewish stained glass and to learn to create your own stained glass panel for your home. No previous experience necessary. Class size limited to 8.

      --
      -Tova
      www.tovaspeter.com