LOCAL FASHION DESIGNERS EVENT @ BLUE CLOUD GALLERY TOMORROW 5-7 PM

  • lenora.betsy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      TOMORROW NIGHT, I'm pleased, excited and proud to present

      BLUE CLOUD GALLERY'S first time ever LOCAL FASHION DESIGNERS EVENT!!!

      Besides the fabulous one-of-a-kind handmade attire, there will be wine, cheese, etc., and you'll get to meet the artists. In spite of the weather, from the phone calls I've been getting, there should be a good turn-out. All I need is a reporter to show up and we can put this event on the map! (Anyone know one?)

      I hope you will indeed come and enjoy yourselves. BTW it's not just for the ladies. There are unique, way-cool men's ties by Chikako Mukai. And guys, you need to know what your honey wants so you can buy it for her. Plus, you like free wine and cheese, too, don't you?

      Introducing the 3 designers:

      ANNE SHUMAN, Concord: "I love to use yarn and fabric as a medium to create all sorts of interesting, beautiful, and whimsical things to wear."

      CHIKAKO MUKAI, Arlington: "I like to call my pieces 'East that sometimes meets West'. I try to have designs that are beautiful and functional and whenever it's appropriate, versatile."

      JOANNE COPPOLO, Somerville: "I began sewing as a child and never stopped! I love to create and experiment with fabric and will try anything at least once."

      They don't call it "Wearable Art" for nothing! See what their love of fashion designing has created.

      Betsy Lenora
      owner, Blue Cloud Gallery
      713 Broadway
      617-776-2700