SOS: Call to Artists

  • Kristin Solias
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2001
      SOMERVILLE OPEN STUDIOS (SOS): May 5 and 6 from noon to 5 PM

      More than 100 artists opened their homes and studios to the public
      last year. Here's your chance to participate in 2001!

      Deadline to Register: Thursday, February 15

      Registration fee: $30.00

      Registration details available on-line at
      http://www.somervilleartscouncil.org/sos/index.html.

      You can also contact Matt Carrano for more information.

      Matt Carrano
      Director, Somerville Open Studios
      PO Box 440307
      Somerville, MA 02144
      (617) 623-5590
      mattc@...

      Note: While we support SOS through our grant program and are thrilled
      that it is happening, it is not an Arts Council program, so please
      contact Matt directly.