2/7/09: WSAC presents "Shattering Images," by Chloe Isadora Reison

  • Pearl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Gallery 321 presents "Shattering Images"
      Opening reception: Saturday, February 7th, 2009, 6 - 9 PM, @ Gallery 321
      321 Washington Street, Somerville, MA 02143

      In this solo exhibition, Chloe Isadora Reison is presenting a recent
      body of work that includes sculpture, installation, drawing and video.
      Her work deals with the exploration and explication of the
      permeability and innate tensions between inner and outer spaceĀ—inner
      space being that which is inside of us: our thoughts, our senses, the
      conscious and the unconsciousĀ—it is also the visceral inside: the
      body. Outer space, by contrast, is the world around us, and the
      interpersonal landscape we inhabit. It is at the points of tension
      between these realms, the points of anxiety, not indifference, that
      boundaries become shattered.

      Contact:
      Gallery321@...