Artist/photo studio to share @ Joy Street

  • Johnny
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      I have a great studio at Joy Street and I'm looking to share the space! It's about 13'x35' and
      has two windows. There's a freight elevator, a great sense of community among the artists in
      the building, and we participate in Somerville Open Studios twice a year.

      I am a professional photographer that occasionally uses the space for portrait shoots, but
      honestly I'm only there a couple of times a month. I think sharing the space with another
      photographer would be optimal, but I'm certainly open to other mediums as well. Rent would
      be $331/month each, and I'm looking for someone to move in sometime before the end of
      October (my current spacemate moves out Oct 15th).

      Send me an email so that I can show you the space!