4" PVC tubes

  • Richard Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      We have about 20+ pieces of 4" PVC tubes, 3' to 4' long that are free for the taking. If you can use them for an Art Project we'd love to see them used. We also have at times plywood and MDF scraps that we'd love to donate to someone who can use them. If you use these materials, and can pick them up from our shop in Somerville, please e-mail me.

      Richard Wood