Somerville Public Schools is Celebrating the Arts in April!

  • Kinder, Gretchen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 5:20 AM

      The Somerville Public Schools is pleased to announce that the All City Art Fairs, our annual celebrations of student work in the visual arts, will take place throughout the second half of the month of April.

      The K-8 All City Art Fair will be hosted at the brand new Dr. Albert F. Argenziano School at Lincoln Park , in the developing art district known as Union Square , with a special opening celebration being hosted on the evening of Tuesday, April 15th.  The Art Exhibit has open hours at the Argenziano School from April 14-16.

      The Grade 9-12 All City Art Fair will be hosted at Somerville High School , with a special opening celebration being hosted on the evening of Wednesday, April 30th.  The Grade 9-12 Exhibit will have open hours from April 29-May 1st.

      Coming Soon:

      The Somerville Public Schools 2008 Spring Concert series will be announced soon.  Mark your calendars for the All-City Elementary Concert scheduled for May 1st, and the All-Cit Grade 9-12 concert scheduled for May 15th.  More details may be found on our website, at www.somerville.k12.ma.us.

      All events are FREE and open to the public.  Please spread the word, post these fliers, visit our website, or make a call to learn more.  And thank you for your interest in promoting the artistic expression of young people in Somerville .

      Warmly,

      -gk-

       Gretchen Kinder

      Coordinator of R&D, Public Information and Grants

      Somerville Public Schools

      617-625-6600 x6013

      617-839-5309 (cell)

      gkinder@...