Brookline's Festival Deadline EXTENDED

  • gweno
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2007
      As Festival in the Park draws near, the deadline to
      participate as an Artisan Vendor grows farther away!

      Brookline's annual Fall event is a wonderful day at
      Lars Anderson Park. Thousands of people come from all
      over the metro Boston area to enjoy beautiful artwork,
      live entertainment, pony rides, clowns, great food;
      all the best Brookline has to offer.

      Please visit our website for more information or
      download the attached application to participate.

      I look forward to seeing you there!

      Gwen Ossenfort
      Event Co-Chair